hello/good-bye

Translations to and from Chinese.
Forum rules
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jacqui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hello/good-bye

Postby jacqui » Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:33 am

can anyone show me the symbol and also the phonetic pronunciation of hello and goodbye for a segment that I am doing with my brownie troop?

MILLY

Re: hello/good-bye

Postby MILLY » Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:49 pm

ni hao = HELLO pronounced (nee how)

Zaijian = GOODBYE pronounced (say chin)

Return to “Translations & Chinese/English names”