want to learn chinese with someone to help me?

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JEAN-Philippe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

want to learn chinese with someone to help me?

Postby JEAN-Philippe » Thu Sep 07, 2000 2:12 pm

NI HAO MA I AM FROM FRANCE AND I AM INTERESTING IN CHINA AND TRY TO LEARN MANDARIN AND LIKE TO HAVE FRIEND IN CHINA...xie xie to help me

bye bye

Alice

My E-mail is not working well

Postby Alice » Mon Feb 05, 2001 5:13 pm

Jean Philippe, ni hao

TERRA is not working well. I'm sorry about these problems.

I don't know if you will get this E-mail.

Zai jian. Alice

je parle francais han wo

ni hao

Postby je parle francais han wo » Mon May 07, 2001 3:19 pm

: NI HAO MA I AM FROM FRANCE AND I AM INTERESTING IN CHINA AND TRY TO LEARN MANDARIN AND LIKE TO HAVE FRIEND IN CHINA...xie xie to help me

: bye bye

ni hao ma

TCL

Re: want to learn chinese with someone to help me?

Postby TCL » Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:49 pm

: NI HAO MA I AM FROM FRANCE AND I AM INTERESTING IN CHINA AND TRY TO LEARN MANDARIN AND LIKE TO HAVE FRIEND IN CHINA...xie xie to help me

: bye bye

-------------------------------

Je parle un peu de francaise aussi

le web hqpinin.com est tre bien, vous puvez testar

au revoir

Return to “Mandarin language forum”