Could you help me with this?

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Solo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Could you help me with this?

Postby Solo » Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:32 am

I read this somewhere and I don't know what exactly it means. Through context clues I can guess though...

"chou ni ma de bi"

Thanks for your help. Please email me!

Chinese

Re: Could you help me with this?

Postby Chinese » Sat Dec 29, 2001 2:24 am

It's an offensive term which means "fuck your mother" in English.Never use it if you just want to make a non-offensive taunt to others.

Return to “Mandarin language forum”