the chinese alphebet

Topics related to learning Mandarin Chinese.
bob george

the chinese alphebet

Post by bob george » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:28 pm

i need info now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amanda

Re: the chinese alphebet

Post by amanda » Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:04 pm

me to i need the whole chineese alphabet in 5 min for school
amanda

Post by amanda » Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:50 pm

I need the whole chinese alphelbet with it's english translation for a class seminar asap!!! please and thankyou
liz

Post by liz » Sat Jun 08, 2002 6:51 pm

I need to know what the chineese alphabet looks like for a project in school.
MIREN

Post by MIREN » Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:00 am

I need to know how do you spell "JUNGLE" in chineese letters. It was the name of my friens's dead sister and my friend wants to know it for a tatoo. Please, help me.
misty

Post by misty » Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:21 pm

can someone please tell me how to spell ( misty ) and (johnny) in chinese please thank you

misty
Deanna

Post by Deanna » Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:34 pm

I need to know how to spell deanna for a tatoo that i am getting... can you help me with this.
christine bryan

Post by christine bryan » Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:17 am

I need to know the chinese alphebet for my art work project thank you.
juan marin

Post by juan marin » Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:30 pm

I need the chineese alphabet for a ying yang art work I'm making for my room thank you.
steven moran

Post by steven moran » Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:33 pm

I need that fucking chineeeeeeeeeeeese alphabet for a fucking project if you don;t help me get it I'll @!#$ u up nigga al right bitch I need it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
kayleigh

Post by kayleigh » Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:13 pm

can u plz send me the chinese alphabet need a wiked idea for a tatoo on a m8s body and he wnt have a clue wot it will say lol cheers!
pamela

Post by pamela » Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:58 pm

can i please get the chinese alphabet i really need it its very important.i already have a tatoo in chinese letters on my foot that says love but i want to decorate my whole room with it cuz im upsessed.thankx.
Ashley Fox

Post by Ashley Fox » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:57 am

Cam u please send me a copy of the chinease alphabet and symbols i want to decorate my room with them.. thnx
Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:05 am

THERE IS NO FUCKING CHINESE ALPHABET!
Sorry. XD