Certified English-Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Hangzhou

Discuss the Chinese language.
danielle

Certified English-Chinese Interpreter/Translator in Hangzhou

Postby danielle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 am

I am Danielle, a part-time advanced English-Chinese interpreter based in Hangzhou, China. I speak fluent French, though it is not my strong point.

I have got the advanced English-Chinese interpretation certificate issued by Shanghai Municipal Government in 2006 and I have obtained rich experience in liaison or conference interpretation in recent years.

With a well educated academic background: dual bachelor of Management Information System & English Studies, I utilize the weekends to do part-time interpretation work which I have been always enthusiastic about though I choose Information Technology as my full-time career.

My service subjects includes following ones: Advertisement/Marketing, Agriculture, Apparel & Fashion, Business Services, Chemicals, Environment, Food & Beverage, Furniture & Furnishings, Gifts & Crafts, Health & Beauty, Home Appliances, Home Supplies, Industrial Supplies, Sports & Entertainment, Textiles & Leather Products, Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear, Toys, Transportation, Travel / Leisure.

If you visit this beautiful city and want to find an interpreter for business negotiation or conference interpreter, I am ready to help you to be better prepared, save valuable time, make your stay in China more comfortable, overcome the language barrier and bridge the cultural gap. Please feel free to contact me. ^_^

Email: dfzhan@msn.com

Return to “Chinese language”